Being the first British built motorhome to feature the drop down bed that we have seen in some European products, Bailey is set to cause quite a stir.
The Autograph will replace the existing Approach that has been available for the past 2 years. The new model range has undergone some major specification upgrades, and thanks to a series of crash testing that was carried out by the company last year, improvements have been made to increase the safety of their product offering.
Some of the specification upgrades we can expect for the Bailey Autograph are as follows:
- High capacity insulated onboard fresh and waste water tanks (100 L)
- New Thetford Caprice oven featuring single electric hot plate
- Additional upgraded high quality 105AH Banner leisure battery (stored in underfloor compartment)
- Alde wet central heating system (with easy to use digital control panel)
- All new double skinned floor construction (helps with integrity and insulation)
- To mention just a few….
- Download the brochure to find out more